NO MERCY 3
ALL CARS FRESH OR PRE RUN GET (4) TOTAL 4″X4″ FIX IT PLATES. MUST BE ON SUBFRAME OR UNIBODY FRAME. 1/2″ BEAD OF WELD. PLATES MAY BE PARALLELOGRAM BUT MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS. ALL 4 SIDES MUST MEASURE 4″ LONG AND SIDE TO SIDE 4″ TOP TO BOTTOM 4″ AND THE TWO FURTHERMOST POINTS MUST MEASURE 7″.
Bumper swap compacts
The rules below are not guidelines, this is a street stock event meaning that all unspecified areas of car building below are required to remain OEM as intended from manufacture in regards to material, placement and structural integrity of both frame/unibody and body panels.
ANY FRAME PLATING OR FRAME STUFFING OUTSIDE OF WHAT IS STATED IN RULES WILL BE AN AUTOMATIC LOAD
ALLRUST REPAIR MUST BE PRE-APPROVED OR MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
A MAXIMUM OF 18-20 GAUGE SHEET METAL OR OEM FLOOR MAY BE USED. MAY OVERLAP PAST RUSTED AREA 1-INCH ONLY. RUST REPAIR IS MEANT TO RESTORE CAR TO OEM, NOT STRENGTHEN. IF DEEMED EXCESSIVE IT WILL BE REMOVED.
1.This class is for FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS ONLY maximum of 113” wheelbase
2.Cars must remain stock unless specified in these rules
3.Aside from dash and front seats, interior must be stripped entirely. MUST remove air bags and the charges. Do not just set them off remove them.
4. Simple wiring harness allowed. Hard wiring factory fan is permitted. No oil coolers or tranny coolers. Factory tranny lines may be looped.
5. All doors may be wired or chained 8 spots per door max. IF WIRING YOU MAY WELD 1” HOLED WASHERS FOR WIRE TO RUN THROUGH. IF YOU PREFER TO WELD, YOU MAY HAVE (2) 4”X4” X ¼” MAX PLATES PER VERTICAL DOOR SEAM AND 1 PER TOP OF DOOR. CHOOSE ONE OPTION
Drivers door may be welded solid.
6.Deck lids may be wired or chained in 8 spots max. IF WIRING YOU MAY WELD 1” HOLED WASHERS FOR WIRE TO RUN THROUGH. You may tuck trunk in 90 degrees. Wiring can go to floor in spare tire area but cannot wrap around frame. Spots of wire or chain must be distinct 10 separate spots, no intertwining spots. IF YOU PREFER TO WELD YOU MAY HAVE 6 TOTAL 4”X4” X ¼” PLATES ON SEAMS TO SECURE TRUNK, CHOOSE ONE OPTIONS
7.Hood may be wired in 8 spots max. IF WIRING YOU MAY WELD 1” HOLED WASHERS FOR WIRE TO RUN THROUGH. Sheet metal of hood to sheet metal of fender only
8. Absolutely No creasing or wedging on rear of car
9. FRAME MAY BE SHORTENED TO THE FURTHERMOST FORWARD POINT OF CORE SUPPORT. CORE SUPPORT MAY NOT BE REMOVED OR REPOSITIONED. Do not push this. If running a honda please call for specific instructions on how to extend frame for bumper mounting.
10. BUMPERS: A SMW light flat, A robinson, RUTZ 10 GUAGE, DEC equivalent are permitted( ALL OF THESE BUMPERS ARE TO REMAIN 10 GUAGE-1/8” AND ARE LIMITED TO A 3” POINT MAX. NO GUSSETTS PERMITTED. As an alternative, any OEM bumper. May be seam welded, no loading
You may have a 6”x6” plate flat to front of frame for mounting purposes. you may not add shocks to a car that doesn’t come factory with bumper shocks. All cars that came with a bumper shock must keep the factory shock in the factory manner. 1 ( PER RAIL) 4” X 4” ¼” PLATE MAY BE USED ON THE TOP OR OUTSIDE WHEEL FACING FRAME TO ATTACH BUMPER TO FRAME. This 4×4 plate can only be attached to the unibody frame and the back of the bumper. This plate cannot in any fashion be attached to the subframe, k member etc
Front- 2 strands of double braided nine wire may go around bumper one time and around core support. ONE LOOP. No criss crossing of strands. Cannot go through the hood.
Rear- 2 strands of double braided nine wire may go around rear bumper and then through the trunk lid. Where it goes through the trunk lid can be no father forward than half the of trunk lid. No criss-crossing strands
11.You may have 2 spots of 9 wire in the windshield area or two 3” strapping roof to cowl
12.Battery may be moved to inside of car but does not have to be. It is STRONGLY recommended that if battery is under the hood, it must be spray foamed in place. If moved to the cockpit of car, no wood battery boxes, must be secured tight and a steel battery box is recommended.
13.If gas tank is in front of rear axle, it is recommended that it be left in the factory position under the car
14.If gas tank is moved from under the car it must be replaced with a METAL tank in the rear seat/rear floor board area. Tank must be mounted securely to floor. You may not use ratchet straps to secure tank. You may NOT mount a factory tank inside the car. Any fuel system we feel is unsafe will not be allowed to run.
15.Tires may be doubled and tubed any tire allowed no bead locks. Lip protectors are permitted. Nothing may be welded other than a 2″ lip protector max and a simple valve stem protector. Rear wheels only can be solid.
16. You may run a seat bar. No larger than 4″x4″, from B pillar to B pillar. If needed to accommodate drivers seat, you may use one 8″x12″1/4″ plate welded to each B pillar to weld bar to, so that seat may be slide back. If you prefer to have the gas tank suspended off the rear sea bar it is permitted but there must be at least 6” between rear sheet metal in packing tray and gas tank. No full gas tank protectors.
If you desire to run a simple 4 point cage you may but must not exceed 6” material and must remain 6” away from floor. A shifter bar is permitted. Door bars may not exceed the rear kick panel.
17. Aftermarket shifters are permitted
18. headers are permitted
19. Spring risers are permitted
20. Any front or rear tires and wheels but no beadlocks.
CARS MUST REMAIN STOCK UNLESS STATED IN THESE RULES
ALL JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL
Any Questions please call TJ McCullough 301-707-6870