The rules below are not guidelines, this is a street stock event meaning that all unspecified areas of car building below are required to remain OEM as intended from manufacture in regards to material, placement and structural integrity of both frame/unibody and body panels.
Any additional welding on the body or the frame may result in disqualification or an automatic load.
ALLRUST REPAIR MUST BE PRE-APPROVED OR MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
A MAXIMUM OF 18-20 GAUGE SHEET METAL OR OEM FLOOR MAY BE USED. MAY OVERLAP PAST RUSTED AREA 1-INCH ONLY. RUST REPAIR IS MEANT TO RESTORE CAR TO OEM, NOT STRENGTHEN. IF DEEMED EXCESSIVE IT WILL BE REMOVED.
No fix it plates
1.This class is for FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS ONLY maximum of 113” wheelbase
2.Cars must remain stock unless specified in these rules
3. Aside from dash and front seats, interior must be stripped entirely. MUST remove air bags and the charges. Do not just set them off remove them.
4. does not have to key start but you must run a factory steering column and shaft
5. All doors may be wired or chained 8 spots per door max. IF WIRING YOU MAY WELD 1” HOLED WASHERS FOR WIRE TO RUN THROUGH
6.Deck lids may be wired or chained in 8 spots max. IF WIRING YOU MAY WELD 1” HOLED WASHERS FOR WIRE TO RUN THROUGH
7.Hood may be wired in 8 spots max. IF WIRING YOU MAY WELD 1” HOLED WASHERS FOR WIRE TO RUN THROUGH
8. No creasing or wedging on rear of car
9. Bumpers may either be a robinson bolt together, SMW light flat, or and 80’s chrome bumper. No seam welding of bumpers. You may also choose to run the factory compact bumper or a 98 and newer ford bumper
10.Bumpers may be welded all the way around at the attachment point you may not add shocks to a car that doesn’t come factory with bumper shocks. All cars that came with a bumper shock must keep the factory shock in the factory manner.
Front- 2 strands of double braided nine wire may go around bumper one time and around core support. ONE LOOP. No crisscrossing of strands. Cannot go through the hood.
Rear- 2 strands of double braided nine wire may go around rear bumper and then through the trunk lid. Where it goes through the trunk lid can be no father forward than half the of trunk lid. No criss crossing strands
11.You must have 2 spots of 9 wire in the windshield area for drivers protection
12.Battery may be moved to inside of car but does not have to be. It is STRONGLY recommended that if battery is under the hood, it must be spray foamed in place. If moved to the cockpit of car, no wood battery boxes, must be secured tight and a steel battery box is recommended.
13.If gas tank is in front of rear axle, it is recommended that it be left in the factory position under the car
14. If gas tank is moved from under the car it must be replaced with a METAL tank in the rear seat/rear floor board area. Tank must be mounted securely to floor or suspended off the rear seat bar with a gas tank protector made up of a maximum of 4”x4” tubing and must remain 6” away from the speaker deck packing tray area. You may not use ratchet straps to secure tank. You may NOT mount a factory tank inside the car. Any fuel system we feel is unsafe will not be allowed to run.
15.Tires may be doubled and tubed any tire allowed no bead locks or rim protectors of any kind. A valve stem protector is permitted but cannot extend outside the wheel greater than 2”
16. We are providing the option for a simple 4 point cage. Max material 4×4” 2 total side bars a dash bar and rear seat bar. If using the four point cage you may keep the factory steering wheel support dash bar in the car but cannot weld it in.
At a minimum, You must run a seat bar. No larger than 4″x4″, from B pillar to B pillar. If needed to accommodate drivers seat, you may use one 8″x12″1/4″ plate welded to each B pillar to weld bar to, so that seat may be slide back.
17. No aftermarket shifters.
18. wiring harnesses are permitted. you may hard wire the electric fans to a switch
19. headers are permitted
CARS MUST REMAIN STOCK UNLESS STATED IN THESE RULES
ALL JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL
Any Questions please contact Ryan Ruhe via facebook messenger. If you do not receive a message back in 24 hours call TJ McCullough at 301-707-6870. This is a simple build and what is stated in rules is what you are permitted to do. Anything outside of what is stated will be an automatic No.