DO not move wiring
1. Any 1980 and newer car/van/truck/suv
2. All cars must be stripped off all plastic, glass, headlights, taillights and anything else that could fall off onto the track during the show.
3. All cars must remain stock, ABSOULTY NO WELDING ANYWHERE.
4. Bumpers must remain stock, do not alter bumper in anyway. Factory bumper shocks must remain in factory location. You may remove rear bumpers and shocks. There is no welding to be done on bumpers.
5. Batteries may be left in stock location and spray foam may be added around battery. You may also move battery to passenger floor or seat. Please make sure battery is not moving.
6. If factory gas tank is in front of axle you may leave it there. If its behind the axle, you must move it to the rear seat area. Factory tanks may be moved inside but cannot move. After marker tanks may be used.
7. All doors may be wired or chained in 6 places max per seam.
8. Trunks, hoods, tailgates, all may be wired or chained in 6 places total. Sheet metal to sheet metal only. Nothing to frame or bumpers. If you remove trunk, hood, or tailgate you lose that wire or chain.
9. Rear seat bar may be added. It may be welded to post. If you have to add something to get it away from seat please call. This is only to stop sides from coming in, not to help any other part of car.
10. Drivers door only may have a plate welded to the outside or inside. This is for drivers safety.
11. These rules are cut and dry, you should not have to call to ask many questions on this class. If it does not say you can do it then that means YOU CANNOT do it. Quick and easy build.
12. No Spray Foam
FOR QUESTIONS ON RULES AND CLARIFICATION PLEASE CALL JOHN SHIPLEY AT 513-907-6643
BEST REACHED THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE FROM 9AM – 4PM AND VIA PHONE UP TIL 9PM
DO NOT CALL OR TEXT AFTER 9PM.
PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR RESPONSE.
TJ MCCULLOUGH IS AVAILABLE 9 AM – 9PM BUT WILL CONSULT WITH JOHN SHIPLEY