BURIED ALIVE II Compact RUMBLE
In addition to below rules, every car with be allowed 4 total, 4” x 4” x 3/8” max fix it plates anywhere on car no questions asked. These plates must remain in tact, you cannot cut them apart. You may if you choose to do so bend them. You choose how and where you want them but remember, YOU DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE
1. Wheelbase for FWD MAX of 110.5″
2. Wheelbase for RWD 109″
3. THIS IS A BASIC BUILD WITH FEW MODIFICATIONS. ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF RULES STATED BELOW WILL RESULT IN CUTTING OR POSSIBLE DISQUALIFICATION.
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
1. Any 4 cyl or 6 Cyl engine. NO PROTECTORS
2. Engine swaps permitted. No V-8’s
3. MOTOR MOUNTS CAN BE WELDED SOLID BUT CANNOT BE EXTENDED OR RELOCATED. Jeffys Fab Farm aftermarket mount of equivalent style mount ( must be approved) is permitted
4. Transmission mounts must have factory mount. NO SOLID MOUNTING.
5. No bracing of transmission.
6. A 2″ x 2″ 1/4″ square tubing can be utilized as transmission crossmember.
7. Tranny coolers are permitted but cannot be mounted in any fashion that strengthens car.
1. Any factory OEM bumpers permitted, BUMPERS MAY BE LOADED front and back
2. NO HOMEMADE BUMPERS. SMW ALLOWED
3. All bumper loading must be done inside the bumper and appear stock.
4. No sharp edges
5. ABSOLUTELY NO MATERIAL INSIDE OF FRAMES. SCOPING WILL BE PERFORMED. OFFICIALS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DRILL AND ULTRASOUND ANY SUSPECTED AREA.
6. Mounting of bumper: You may hardnose. YOU ARE PERMITTED TO CUT THE CRUSH BOX OFF BUT CANNOT MOVE THE CORE SUPPORT. YOU MAY ALSO ON THE OUTSIDE PORTION OF FRAME RAILS WELD A 2″2″ 1/4″ max X 10″ LONG PIECE OF SQUARE TUBING AS BUMPER SHOCK. You may also mount bumper with 4″, 1/4″ x 10″ long strap on outside of frame closest to wheel. May weld top, bottom, and back. Choose one or the other. WE DO NOT WANT BUMPERS FALLING OFF. 1 PER RAIL FRAME
DO not shorten front frame past farthest part outwards of core support you cannot fix this call if you have any questions, You may trim off crush boxes up till this point , You may remove core support if you do choose to do so , we will measure we highly advise not to shorten past what is said above CALL!!!!!
Rear bumper shocks apply same as the front, you may put a tilt on your rear bumper however do not raise bumper higher than its factory mounted position for example placing bumper 3″ higher than it would sit factory on the car. This is to help your car roll nothing more nothing less
* In two places, you may use a double strand (braided) nine wire that may go through hood and core support and around bumper to keep bumper from falling off. These two separate strands may not be cross crossed.
1. Frames are to remain stock OTHER THAN STATED. K member and unibody are considered frame in this class and are not to be altered or welded in any fashion. Welding on frame is limited to mounting of bumper.
2. NO PLATING, PINNING CREASING, PINCHING
3. YOU MAVE HAVE ONE 3” WELD FROM K MEMBER TO BODY ON EACH SIDE
1. Drivers door may be welded solid.
2. All other doors can be welded 5″ on 5″ off as well as the trunk. 5”x 5” flat plate ¼” max thickness. You may weld trunk lid to floor on backside 5 on 5 off if you desire to do so
3. Trunk may be Tucked, NO WEDGING but can be canoed. A 12″ space must remain from lowest point of canoe to highest point of trunk floor. (NEW) All quarters must remain upright, may not be smashed down. Pushing them down will be considered a wedge. If you have questions call.
4. All fenders may be creased both vertical and horizontal
5. the hood must have a minimum 12″ x 12″ holes and trunk must have a 12″ x 12″ hole for inspection. You are permitted to re bolt metal in 10 total spots around each inspection hole 3/8″ bolts max.
6. Speaker deck may be removed or beat down
7. Hood may be fastened in 6 spots by chain or bolting. If bolting you may only do so utilizing 2″x2″ angle max of 6” long 1/2″ bolts max. NO ALL THREAD, CANNOT USE CORE SUPPORT TO BOLT HOOD. You may cut execess hood or roll it down over c support do not move hood from factory location to gain extra folding
8. All body mounts must remain in stock location and in stock form. Leave factory rubber bushings in place or you may use 1 standerd size hocky puck if your bushing is rotted or missing
WHEELS AND TIRES
1. Front tires- ANY TIRE including skid steer and V treds ARE PERMITTED
2. Rear tires- Any tire may be used including SOLID REAR TIRES, MAY USE RIMS ONLY
3. Weld in centers permitted. NO BEADLOCKS OR LIP PROTECTORS. Valve stem protectors permitted.
1. Front suspension only can be solid. Rear suspension must be factory other than NOW ALLOWING REAR TRAILING ARMS TO BE 2”X2” X ¼ INCH
Front to back control arms only, you may use 1 single pc of chain or nine wire to go wheel to wheel do not connect this to the frame rails this is to help keep your rear wheels on nothing more abuse it you lose it
Front suspension you must use a factory strut to start with, RWD must use factory spindle and A arm make and model specific
Front is to sit no higher than 21″ to bottom of front bumper and no lower than 11″ to bottom of rear frame rails factory spindle and a.arm
2. No leaf spring conversions
3. RWD LEAF CARS: No aftermarket leaf packs. Clamps are limited to 4 per pack 2″ wide 1/8″ thick MAXIMUM.
4. Ball joints must remain stock
1. Aftermarket steering columns are permitted.
2. All steering components are to remain stock. TIE RODS MAY BE REINFORCED. 2X2 by 2″ long block may be added to strut to act as a strut protector do not connect this to unibody abuse it you lose it
1. A four point cage is recommended but not mandatory. HOWEVER THE FOLLOWING IS MANDATORY: REAR SEAT BAR AND FRONT WINDOW BAR. WINDOW BAR MUST RUN FROM ROOF TO COWL OR ROOF TO DASH BAR. CAN BE ANGLE IRON OR 2X2″ TUBING Front bar must be 5′ away from firewall and all other cage parts must be 6″ off the floor at any given point
2. A REAR WINDOW BAR AND HALO ARE PERMITTED. Bar may come from halo to speaker deck and can overlap onto truck lid 2″ to a 5″x5″ plate. Plate must coincide with 5″ on 5″ off pattern on trunk. must be 5″ or greater away from gas tank protector , You may bolt it to the roof in 2 spots or (2) 1″ welds in 2 spots
Gas tank protectors are recommended but not mandatory. If using a gas tank protector it can butt against package tray but cannot be welded or bolted to tray. Max of 28″ wide 4″ x 4″ tubing. On a sedan the tank protector must stop at the front of the speaker deck, on wagons the tank protector may not go past the front most part of the rear strut towers 2″ above factory speaker deck height max tallness for tank protectors2.
4. Max width of cage bars can be 4″ x 4″ or 2″ x 6″. Side bars cannot extend past front door seem greater than 10″. Center bar for shifter permitted.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO STOCK FUEL TANKS. MUST BE A PRESSURE TESTED AFTERMARKET FUEL CELL
For rules questions and verification, contact RYAN RUHE 937-408-7269