· DOT approved helmet, eye protection, long sleeves and pants
· Must have working seatbelt
· Absolutely NO painting of frames in any fashion
· Must have 12″x 12″ roof sign, may not strengthen car
· NO FLAGS or other objects petruding out from car.
· Cars must be clean and free of all debris, all sharp edges removed, all plastic removed.
· NO stock gas tanks
· Maximum of two batteries
· Cars must remain stock unless otherwise stated in rules
· Nothing may cover the windshield or drivers window. Exception Window bar
· No profanity written on cars
· 10 mph pit speed must be maintained at all times
· Must have valid drivers license
· Drivers will not be permitted to participate if under the influence of alcohol. NO
• Anything deemed excessive by officials will not be allowed
· All drivers must attend drivers meeting
· Do not move during a red flag
· Drivers must remain in car during event, drivers may exit with permission from flag crew or during any red flag. Please do not exit vehicle without acknowledgement from crew.
· AGGRESSIVE hit required every 60 seconds.
· Do not approach flag crew during live event
· 1 fire, after second fire your vehicle will be considered unsafe to continue and
· 1 Rollover. If rolled track officials will return the car onto all four wheels and driver may
continue. Following second rollover the car is disqualified. Exception RUMBLE: Being
rolled onto side or roof results in automatic elimination.
Our goal is to provide a SAFE, FAIR, and Friendly environment for every driver. To provide an equal playing field for all drivers. Whether you are a local driver, or coming across the country, you will be treated equally. NO SPECIAL TREATMENT. ALL CARS WILL BE TECH’D TO THE
RULES FOR THAT CLASS NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU HAVE TO CUT IT, EVERYONE ELSE WILL TOO. Too often drivers expect that if they build to the rules, that they will be under-built. THIS WILL NOT BE THE CASE. WE RECOGNIZE THE ONGOING ISSUE AT OTHER EVENTS GIVING SPECIAL TREATMENT TO POPULAR NAMES. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN. WE WILL BE FAIR BUT EXTREMELY FIRM TO OUR RULES FOR EVERYONE. We want you to run so please respect our rules.
· TECH INSPECTION: Tech will be private between inspection crew and driver only. No additional crew or fans allowed in tent. Each driver will be provided an inspection sheet at tech with any and all corrections required. Once your sheet is provided, you will have one attempt to pass re-tech. Therefore, DO NOT come back with a half hearted effort to cut.
Don’t scar it, CUT IT. We will be very clear on how we would like things cut, removed etc
to avoid confusions. If you have any questions, ASK BEFORE YOU LEAVE INITIAL TECH.
· Protest: You may protest a car for $100, if that car is found to be illegal you will be
refunded your protest fee. If found to be within rules there is no refund. Tech crew
reserves the right to inspect all winning cars following features.
· Qualifying Cars: Drivers and cars are considered One in the same. If qualifying in a
heat you must run that car in feature. NO BORROWING CARS.
With a rule interpretations or questions please Contact TJ McCullough at
301-707-6870. Do not call or text after 9pm eastern time.
All conversations will be documented for integrity purpose. I will also be readily available on discussion boards to answer questions. I will not change rules once theyhave been released. Please allow 24 hours for response.
Thank you everyone for making this event possible. NOW LETS GET BUILDING.