THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE NOT GUIDELINES,
THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU CAN DO.
KEEP IT STOCK
PRE RANS ALLOWED BUT WE WILL NOT ACCOMMODATE FULL WELD CARS CUT DOWN TO STOCK.
DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE RULE
YOU MAY USE 4 TOTAL 4”X4″ X 3/8 THICKNESS ANYWHERE ON FRAME NOTHING INSIDE FRAME, NO GUSSETTING, NO KICKERS
5. No imperials, limos, specialty vehicles permitted.
6. NO suicide Lincoln
7. 70s and 80s sedans and wagons permitted
1. No solid mounts, factory rubber mounts only, may be welded to frame.
2. No full cradles. FRONT PLATE AND LOWER WITH PULLEY PROTECTOR IS PERMITTED FOR EQUIPMENT PROTECTION ONLY. IF IT IS USED TO STRENGTHEN THE CAR IN ANY FASHION IT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. NO MIDPLATE, SKID PLATES, HALOS OR DP’S
3. Transmission cannot have steel bell or shaft.
4. 2”X2” CROSSMEMBER PERMITTED. FACTORY RUBBER TRANSMISSION MOUNTS. TO AIDE IN MOTOR SWAP PALCEMENT YOU MAY UTILIZE A 2X2” SQUARE TUBING AS CROSSMEMBER FRO TRANSMISSION. THIS 2X2 TUBING MAY BE CONNECTED TO A PIECE OF 3”X3” ANGLE WELDED TO THE SIDE OF THE FRAME ON SIDE RAILS. NO solid tranny mounts.
5. SLIDER DRIVESHAFTS ARE PERMITTED
6. Any OEM 5 LUG rear, NO BRACING, pinion brake permitted. no axel savers
7. 1998 and newer must run factor watts link no exceptions.
8. Motor swaps and aftermarket bolt ins such as shifters and pedals allowed.
WHEELS AND TIRES
1. Any tire, may be doubled.
2. rims may have weld in centers
3. No beadlocks or lip protectors
4. Valve stem protectors permitted.
5. NO SOLID WHEELS
1. Any factory OEM bumper on front or back. May be seem welded Ends may be cut and bent around but a 2″ diameter holes for inspection must be cut. No Loading of Bumper.
2. Bumpers may be hardnosed with 6″x 6″ x 1/4″ plate
1. Front suspension may be solid by only using A ARMs welded to frame two spots one on each side 2″x2″ 1/4″ max plates. (2 per A arm)
2. OEM, COILS, SHOCKS only NO ALL THREAD
3. No leaf conversions
4. Rear shocks and coil springs must remain stock and in stock location.
1. All steering components are to remain stock.
2. Aftermarket steering column is permitted.
3. NO REINFORCEMENTS
1. Absolutely no welding of frame in any fashion other than specified
2. no pinning, plating loading of frames. STOCK only.
3. All body mounts must remain stock including core support.
4. Frame may be shortened to pedestal at core support hole
5. no tilting or cold bending
1. Drivers door may be welded solid. Door skin permitted
2. All other doors may be welded only no chaining banding or wiring in the following fashion. 2 3″x 6″ per vertical seem and 2 4×4″ plates total above window per window excluding rear window
3. trunk may be welded in 6 spots total 4×4″ plates 1/4″ max thickness.
4. Trunk may be tucked but cannot connect to trunk floor in any fashion. Trunk may be dished but a 12” space must remain from floor to bottom of trunk lid
5. Hood must have a minimum of 2 12″ holes one per side
6. Trunk must have 12″ inspection hole.
7. Hood may be fastened in 6 spots. NO ALL THREAD. You cannot use core support as a spot.
8. 2×2″ angle maximum of 1/2″ bolts in six spots per hood.
9. Roof sign mandatory
NO SHORTENING OF REAR OF BODY IN ANY FASHION, NO WRAPPING FENDERS, they must remain upright and parallel.
Body mounts must be utilized in factory location. BODY MOUNTS MAY BE CHANGLE TO HOCKEY PUCKS NO STEEL SPACERS. ORIGINAL BODY MOUNTS BOLTS MAY BE REMOVED AND SWITCHED TO A MAXIMUM OF 5/8” BOLTS 6” LONG MAX. BOLTS MAY PASS THROUGH TOP SIDE OF FRAME AND THROUGH FLOOR ONLY. 3” MAX WASHER
1. A simple 4 point cage corners may be gussetted
2. MAXIMUM THICKNESS OF CAGE MATERIAL 4″X 4″ OR 2″X 6′
3. GAS TANK PROTECTOR BARS NO THICKER THAN 3″X 3″ TUBING MAX WIDTH OF GAS TANK PROTECTOR 32″ CANNOT TOUCH PACKAGE TRAY
4. DOWN BARS ON BOTH front doors PERMITTED TO BODY BEHIND FRONT BAR GREATER THAN 10″. These down bars may only be welded to floor
5. Dash bar must be 5″ from firewall.
6. halo recommended and bolted to roof.
7. Front bar mandatory max of 2”x2” tubing
8. NO REAR window BAR