THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE NOT GUIDELINES,
THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU CAN DO.
KEEP IT STOCK
1. Must be 16 with a drivers license.
2. No imperials, limos, specialty vehicles permitted.
3. NO suicide Lincoln
4. 70s and NEWER sedans and wagons permitted
5. MID size Or FULL SIZE CARS ONLY
6. ALL CARS MUST HAVE WORKING BRAKES AND LAP BELT.
Absolutely no stock fuel cells, must be a pressure tested fuel cell. Absolutely no stock fuel lines, fuel lines must be ran through the interior cockpit of the vehicle and must be double clamped.
ALL RUST REPAIR FRAME OR BODY MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY DEADMAN.
1. No solid mounts, factory rubber mounts only, may be welded to frame.
2. No FULL cradles. A SIMPLE LOWER CRADLE AND FRONT PLATE IS PERMITTED. PULLEY PROTECTORS ARE PERMITTED BUT CANNOT COME IN CONTACT WITH ANYTHING NO EXCEPTIONS. WE ARE GIVING THIS TO PROTECT EQUIPMENT, IF YOU ABUSE IT TO STRENGTHEN THE CAR YOU WILL FAIL TECH
3. Transmission cannot have steel bell or shaft.
4. OEM crossmembers only with rubber mount. NO solid tranny mounts.
5. SLIDER DRIVESHAFTS ARE PERMITTED
6. Any OEM 5 LUG rear, NO BRACING, pinion braKe permitted. no axel savers
7. 1998 and newer MAY RUN A WATTS LINK KIT BUT MUST RUN THE FACTORY TRAILING ARMS
8. Motor swaps and aftermarket bolt ins such as shifters and pedals allowed.
9. TRANSMISSION MOUNTS MUST BE RUBBER BUT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE BOLTED. YOU MAY WRAP ONE SINGLE 3/8 CHAIN AORUND TAILSHAFT AND CROSSMEMBER WITH ONE BOLT SECURING CHAIN. TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMEBERS MUST BE AN OEM CROSSMEMBER. FOR CONVENIENCE IF SWAPPING ENGINE A 6”X6” PIECE OF 3X3” ANGLE MAY BE WELDED TO EACH SIDE RAI AND CROSSMEMEBR CAN BE BOLTED ONLY TO THOSE PIECES.
WHEELS AND TIRES
1. Any tire, may be doubled. AIR ONLY IN TIRES
2. rims may have weld in centers
3. No beadlocks or lip protectors
4. Valve stem protectors permitted.
1. Any factory OEM bumper on front or back. May be seem welded Ends may be cut and bent around but a 2″ diameter holes for inspection must be cut. ANY LIGHT SMW BUMPER IS PERMITTED, NO HEAVY SMW BUMPERS ALLOWED. YOU MAY ALSO CHOOSE TO RUN A SIMPLE 4X4 SQUARE STOCK ¼’ MAX
2. Bumpers may be hardnosed with 6″x 6″ x 1/4″ plate
3. IF USING FACTOR BUMPER BRACKETS AND SHOCKS YOU MAY COLLAPSE SHOCKS, WELD SHOCKS SOLID, WELD SHOCK TO BRACKET AND WELD BRACKET TO FRAME IN ITS FACTORY LOCATION TOP 6’ BOTTOM 6” AND PLUG WELD.
4. RIDE HEIGHT MEASURED FROM BOTTOM OF BUMPERS. FRONT MAX OF 22” REAR MAY NOT BE LOWER THAN 14”
5. if you desire to do so, you may weld a chain to bumper but must be done in the following fashion, 4 total links 2 welded to bumper and 2 welded ON TOP SIDE OF FRAME. This is to aide in keep bumpers from falling off
1. Front suspension may be solid by only using A ARMs welded to frame two spots one on each side 2″x2″ 1/4″ max plates. ( 2 per A arm). Ball joints must be bolted in, in the factory location and fashion. NO WELDING OF BALL JOINTS.
2. OEM, COILS, SHOCKS only NO ALL THREAD
3. No leaf conversions. FACTORY LEAF SPRUNG CARS MUST RUN FACTORY LEAFS AND LEAF CLAMPS. No flip flopping of flat stacking
4. Rear shocks and coil springs must remain stock and in stock location.
5. HUMPS MAY BE CHAINED AROUND REAR IN ONE SPOT PER SIDE. YOU MAY WELD 2 LINKS TO HUMP TO ACHIEVE THIS
1. All steering components are to remain stock.
2. Aftermarket steering column is permitted.
3. TIE RODS MAY BE REINFORCED BUT ABSOLUTELY NO AFTERMARKET TUBES ENDS ETC.
1. Absolutely no welding of frame in any fashion other than specified
2. no pinning, plating loading of frames. STOCK only.
3. All body mounts must remain IN stock location including core support. You may replace factory rubbers with hockey pucks of steel spaces which cannot be welded to frame.
Body bolts may come through the floor and have a 3” max washer. Body bolts may only pass through top of frame and floor
4. No shortening of frame. End of frame can however be squared for flush mounting of bumper
5. NO TILTING OR COLD BENDING
1. Drivers door may be welded solid. Door skin permitted
2. All other doors may be welded only no chaining banding or wiring in the following fashion. 2 3″x 6″ per vertical seem and 2 4×4″ plates total above window
3. trunk may be welded in 6 spots total 4×4″ plates 1/4″ max thickness.
4. Trunk may be tucked but cannot connect to trunk floor in any fashion. NO CANOEING OR DISHING OF TRUNK. TRUNK LID MUST BE ATTACHED IN FACTORY LOCATION AND IN FACTORY FASHION
5. Hood must have a minimum of 2 12″ holes one per side
6. Trunk must have 12″ inspection hole.
7. Hood may be fastened in 6 spots. NO ALL THREAD. You cannot use core support as a spot.
8. OPTIONS FOR SECURING HOOD. (1) 2”×2″ X6” MAX angle. 1 BOLT PER LOCATION maximum of 1/2″ bolts in six spots per hood. OPTION (2) YOU MAY CHAIN HOOD IN 6 SPOTS, 3/8” CHAIN MAX. OPTIONS (3) ( WIRE, YOU MAY 9 WIRE THE HOOD IN 6 SPOTS USING MAX OF DOUBLE STRANDED # 9 WIRE.
9. Roof sign mandatory
NO SHORTENING OF REAR OF BODY IN ANY FASHION, NO WRAPPING FENDERS, they must remain upright and parallel.
Body mounts must be utilized in factory location.
1. Mandatory 4 point cage
2. MAXIMUM THICKNESS OF CAGE MATERIAL 4″X 4″ OR 2″X 6′
3. GAS TANK PROTECTOR BARS NO THICKER THAN 3″X 3″ TUBING. GAS TANK PROTECTORS MAY TOUCH PACKING TRAY. GAS TANK PROTECTORS ARE NOT REQUIRED, HOWEVER IF NOT USING ONE THE TANK MUST BE SECURED TIGHT IN CENTER OF REAR SEAT AREA AWAY FROM SHARP EDGES.
4. DOWN BARS ON BOTH front doors PERMITTED TO BODY BEHIND FRONT BAR GREATER THAN 10″ THIS IS TO PROTECT LEGS
5. ALL CAGE MATERIAL MUST REMAIN 5” FROM ANY SHEET METAL
6. halo recommended and bolted to roof.
7. Front bar mandatory, must be bolted to roof in two spots. FRONT BAR CAN EITHER BE ATTACHED TO COWL OR FRONT DASH BAR. YOU MAY USE A MAX OF (1) 2”X2” SQUARE STOCK OR (2) 3” WIDE FLAT STOCK
8. NO REAR window BAR
For your convenience and ours, please remain within rules. If it does not say you can do it. It is NOT PERMITTED. If you have questions or concerns please call first. 2 attempts only drivers. All cars will be on level playing field. FOR QUESTRIONS CONTACT TJ MCCULLOUGH AT 301-707-6870. ALWAYS AVAILABLE THROUGH TEXT, PHONE CALLS 9 AM – 9 PM