MWFA Street Stock Challenge Rules
This class was created to have fun and fun for the fans to watch (Total Carnage). If you come with a vehicle that is built any more than what is listed below you will not run.
- Any 1980 and newer 2-wheel drive passenger car/ mini-van/ mini-truck/ mid-size suv.
- All vehicles must be stripped off all plastic, glass, headlights, taillights and anything else that could fall of onto the track during the show.
- All vehicles must remain stock, ABSOLUTELY NO WELDING ANYWHERE.
- Bumpers must remain stock, do not alter bumper in anyway. Factory bumper shocks must remain in factory location. You may remove rear bumpers and shocks. There is no welding to be done on bumpers.
- Batteries may be left in stock location and spray foam may be added around battery. You may also move battery to passenger floor or seat. Please make sure battery is not moving.
- If factory gas tank is in front of axle you may leave it there. If it’s behind the axel, you must move it to the rear seat area. Factory tanks may be moved inside but completely secured. After market tanks may be used.
- All doors may be wired or chained in 6 places max per seam.
- Trunks, hoods, tailgates, all may be wired or chained in 6 places total. Sheet metal to sheet metal only. Nothing to frame or bumpers. If you remove trunk or tailgate you lose that wire or chain.
- Rear seat bar may be added. It may be welded to post. If you have to add something to get it away from seat, please call. This is only to stop sides from coming in, not to help any other part of the vehicle.
- Drivers door only may have a plate welded to the outside or inside. This is for driver safety.
- DOT tires only. Stock wheels only. All wheel weights must be removed. Only tubes and air are permitted inside of tires.
These rules are cut and dry, you should not have to call to ask many questions on this class. If it does not say you can do it then that means YOU CANNOT do it. Quick and easy build
For questions call Tj McCullough (301) 707-6870