1. Wheelbase for FWD MAX of 110.5″
2. THIS IS A BASIC BUILD WITH FEW MODIFICATIONS. ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF RULES STATED BELOW WILL RESULT IN CUTTING OR POSSIBLE DISQUALIFICATION.
ENGINE AND TRANNY
1. Any 4 cyl engine OR 6 Cyl. NO PROTECTORS NO REAR WHEEL DRIVES
2. Engine must be specific to make
3. MOTOR MOUNTS CAN BE WELDED SOLID BUT CANNOT BE RELOACATED
4. Transmission mounts must have factory mount. NO SOLID MOUNTING.
5. No bracing of transmission.
6. A 2″ x 2″ 1/4″ square tubing can be utilized as transmission crossmember.
7. Tranny coolers permitted
1. Any factory OEM bumpers permitted, BUMPERS MAY BE SEAM WELDED
2. NO HOMEMADE BUMPERS. SMW mighty mini, and all light bumpers are ALLOWED, heavys are not permitted
3. All bumper holes may be covered with 1/8” but a 2” inspection hold on end cups is required.
4. No sharp edges
5. ABSOLUTELY NO MATERIAL INSIDE OF FRAMES. SCOPING WILL BE PERFORMED. OFFICIALS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DRILL AND ULTRASOUND ANY SUSPECTED AREA.
6. Mounting of bumper: You may hardnose. HARDNOSE IS DEFINED AS WELDING THE BUMPER FAST TO FLUSH FRONT OF FRAME WITHOUT SHORTENING THE FRAME> YOU MAY ALSO ON THE OUTSIDE PORTION OF FRAME RAILS WELD A 2″2″ 1/4″ max X 10″ LONG PIECE OF SQUARE TUBING AS BUMPER SHOCK. OR mountbumper with 4″, 1/4″ x 10″ long strap on outside of frame closest to wheel. May weld top, bottom, and back. Choose one or the other. WE DO NOT WANT BUMPERS FALLING OFF. 1 PER RAIL FRAME
7. Bumpers may not be sleeved around FRAME
8. ABSOLUTELY NO TIPPING OR PRE BENDING OR REAR BUMPER.
Frames are to remain stock. K member and unibody are considered frame in this class and are not to be altered or welded in any fashion. Welding on frame is limited to mounting of bumper, and first 6 inches of crush box/frame maybe seem welded.
NO PLATING, PINNING CREASING, PINCHING, SHORTENING OR TILTING OF FRAME
1. Drivers door may be welded solid OR HAVE DOOR SKIN.PASSENGER DOOR MUST HAVE MANDATORY DOOR SKIN 1’4 IN MAX
2. All other doors can be welded 5″ on 5″ off as well as the trunk
3. Trunk may be Tucked, NO WEDGING but can be canoed. A 12″ space must remain from lowest point of canoe to highest point of trunk floor. NO PUSHING DOWN OF QUARTERS ON SEDANS OR WAGONS.
4. All fenders may be creased both vertical and horizontal
5. the hood must have a minimum 12″ x 12″ holes and trunk must have a 12″ x 12″ hole for inspection. You are permitted to re bolt metal in 10 total spots around each inspection hole 3/8″ bolts max.
6. Speaker deck may be removed or beat down
7. Hood may be fastened in 6 spots by chain or bolting. If bolting you may only do so utilizing 2″x2″ 6” LONG angle 1/2″ bolts max. NO ALL THREAD, CANNOT USE CORE SUPPORT TO BOLT HOOD.
8. All body mounts must remain in stock location and in stock form.
9. IN TWO SEPARATE SPOTS 1 BRAIDED STRAND OF NINE WIRE MAY GO AROUND BUMPER THROUGH CORE SUPPORT AND HOOD. NO CRISS CROSSING THESE STRANDS.
WHEELS AND TIRES
1. Front tires- ANY TIRE including skid steer and V treds ARE PERMITTED
2. Rear tires- Any tire may be used including SOLID REAR TIRES
3. Weld in centers permitted. NO BEADLOCKS OR LIP PROTECTORS. Valve stem protectors permitted.
1. Front suspension only can be solid. Rear suspension must be factory.
2. No leaf spring conversions
3. Ball joints must remain stock
1. Aftermarket steering columns are permitted.
2. All steering components are to remain stock. YOU MAY REINFORCE TIE RODS.
1. A four point cage is recommended but not mandatory. HOWEVERTHE FOLLOWING IS MANDATORY: REAR SEAT BAR AND FRONT WINDOW BAR. WINDOW BAR MUST RUN FROM ROOF TO COWL OR ROOF TO DASH BAR. CAN BE ANGLE IRON OR 2X2″ TUBING
2. A REAR WINDOW BAR AND HALO ARE PERMITTED. Bar may come from halo to speaker deck and can overlap onto truck lid 2″ to a 5″x5″ plate. Plate must coincide with 5″ on 5″ off pattern on trunk.
3. Gas tank protectors are recommended but not mandatory. If using a gas tank protector it can butt against package tray but cannot be welded or bolted to tray. Max of 28″ wide 4″ x 4″ tubing. GAS TANK PROTECTORS MUST STOP AT PACKING TRAY ON SEDANS AND ON WAGONS MUST STOP BEFORE THE REAR STRUT TOWERS.
4. Max width of cage bars can be 4″ x 4″ or 2″ x 6″. Side bars cannot extend past front door seem greater than 10″. Center bar for shifter permitted.
For youth compact questions, please contact Ryan Ruhe. text during business hours and from 5-9 feel free to call 937-408-7269