THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE NOT GUIDELINES,
THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU CAN DO.
KEEP IT STOCK
1. Must be 12-16 without a drivers license
2. One parent, or adult 21 or older must ride along in car.
3. This is a class designed for learning purposes and building the next generation of demolition derby drivers and passing the torch. Please maintain the STOCK STYLE of build stated in the rules.
4. youth full size cars should be quick and easy to tech.
5. No imperials, limos, specialty vehicles permitted.
6. NO suicide Lincoln
7. 70s and 80s sedans and wagons permitted
1. No solid mounts, factory rubber mounts only, may be welded to frame.
2. No cradles or braces of any kind
3. Transmission cannot have steel bell or shaft.
4. OEM crossmembers only with rubber mount. NO solid tranny mounts.
5. NO SLIDER DRIVESHAFTS.
6. Any OEM 5 LUG rear, NO BRACING, pinion brace permitted. no axel savers
7. 1998 and newer must run factor watts link no exceptions.
8. Motor swaps and aftermarket bolt ins such as shifters and pedals allowed.
WHEELS AND TIRES
1. Any tire, may be doubled.
2. rims may have weld in centers
3. No beadlocks or lip protectors
4. Valve stem protectors permitted.
1. Any factory OEM bumper on front or back. May be seem welded Ends may be cut and bent around but a 2″ diameter holes for inspection must be cut.
2. Bumpers may be hardnosed with 6″x 6″ x 1/4″ plate
1. Front suspension may be solid by only using A ARMs welded to frame two spots one on each side 2″x2″ 1/4″ max plates. ( 2 per A arm)
2. OEM, COILS, SHOCKS only NO ALL THREAD
3. No leaf conversions
4. Rear shocks and coil springs must remain stock and in stock location.
1. All steering components are to remain stock.
2. Aftermarket steering column is permitted.
3. NO REINFORCEMENTS
1. Absolutely no welding of frame in any fashion other than specified
2. no pinning, plating loading of frames. STOCK only.
3. All body mounts must remain stock including core support.
4. No shortening of frame
1. Drivers door and passenger front door may be welded solid. Door skin permitted both front doors if desired
2. All other doors may be welded only no chaining banding or wiring in the following fashion. 2 3″x 6″ per vertical seem and 2 4×4″ plates total above window
3. trunk may be welded in 6 spots total 4×4″ plates 1/4″ max thickness.
4. Trunk may be tucked but cannot connect to trunk floor in any fashion.
5. Hood must have a minimum of 2 12″ holes one per side
6. Trunk must have 12″ inspection hole.
7. Hood may be fastened in 6 spots. NO ALL THREAD. You cannot use core support as a spot.
8. 2×2″ angle maximum of 1/2″ bolts in six spots per hood.
9. Roof sign mandatory
NO SHORTENING OF REAR OF BODY IN ANY FASHION, NO WRAPPING FENDERS, they must remain upright and parallel.
Body mounts must be utilized in factory location.
1. A simple 4 poin
2. MAXIMUM THICKNESS OF CAGE MATERIAL 4″X 4″ OR 2″X 6′
3. GAS TANK PROTECTOR BARS NO THICKER THAN 3″X 3″ TUBING
4. DOWN BARS ON BOTH front doors PERMITTED TO BODY BEHIND FRONT BAR GREATER THAN 10″
5. Dash bar must be 5″ from firewall.
6. halo recommended and bolted to roof.
7. Front bar mandatory
8. NO REAR BAR
For your convenience and ours, please remain within rules. These rules are set to allow for some creativity but not to be abused. If it does not say you can do it. It is NOT PERMITTED. If you have questions or concerns please call first. 2 attempts only drivers. All cars will be on level playing field.
TJ MCCULLOUGH 301-707-6870. Please do not call or text after 9 pm eastern time.